Summer Peach Salad
- 4-6 cups spinach
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds*
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Optional: 1 teaspoon sugar, to sweeten dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
**Add your favorite protein like cooked chicken!
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinaigrette: balsamic, olive oil, minced garlic, dijon and salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach. Drizzle with desired amount of balsamic vinaigrette and toss together to combine. Top salad with peach slices, diced avocado, red onion, goat cheese crumbles, toasted almonds, and your favorite protein. Toss very gently again. Serve immediately. Salad serves 4.